12.14.2014

I Remember...

I Remember... helping dad on the farm

I Remember...  my first visit to the principles office and I thought I was so bad a$$

I Remember...  remember all my teachers asking if I had ADD or ADHD or LMAO or IDK

I Remember...  my first paycheck and feeling big

I Remember...  my first phone, the LG shine

I Remember...  when we had to put my first dog down because she had arthritis and when we had to give my second one away because we moved

I Remember...  when my parents told me we were moving and I ran and I ran

I Remember...  the first time I crashed my four wheeler and bike

I Remember...  breaking my left collarbone twice in 2 weeks and the bump I feel every day

I Remember...  moving in Christmas break of 8th grade and being the new kid

I Remember...  when everyone kept growing and I didn't

I Remember...  the first girl I really liked and our first kiss and where we were and how long and her lips and the snow and not sleeping when I got
home and it was the greatest all nighter Iv'e pulled

I Remember...  the broken heart

I Remember...  coming to Utah to grandmas every summer and how lonely I was for those 2 weeks

I Remember...  when our power went out for a week and all we had were PB&J's

I Remember...  how sore my butt was the first time I went snowboarding

I Remember...  Disney land for Christmas and churros and the beach

I Remember...  grandma getting sick and having surgery and the ICU and the funeral

I Remember...  when I started to love poetry in Nelsons class in 10th grade and watching videos for
hours

I Remember...  my first first day of school and my last first day of school

I Remember...  when they made me eat a tuna sandwich and hating tuna ever since



1 comment: