10.05.2014

Shout Out to Mom


S/O to Mom for birthing me

S/O to Mom for driving me to practice who knows how many times

S/O to Mom for all those early breakfasts, and chicken nuggets, and home cooked dinners

S/O to Mom for the love when no one was there

S/O to Mom for being at every game

S/O to Mom for cleaning my room then teaching me how to do it my self

S/O to Mom for loving to take me shopping

S/O to Mom for the soup and blankets and movies when I get sick

S/O to Mom for my good looks 'haha

S/O to Mom for the dating advice, cause I suck at this

S/O to Mom for loving the lord

S/O to Mom for running ragnar 

S/O to Mom for crushing her goals

S/O to Mom for helping me with my dreams

S/O to Mom for teaching me manners

S/O to Mom for always believing in me

S/O to Mom for discipline and rules

S/O to Mom for dad

S/O to Mom cause one day I hope I can give you half of what you gave me because this list could never end

S/O to Mom cause you the real MVP



2 comments: