10.26.2014

Who Needs College Anyway?

Im scared because I havent done a single thing for college.

Everyone is turning in applications and I'm just twiddling my thumbs hoping that everything will fall into place like some kinda magic puzzle for the plans for the rest of my life.

Do I really even know what job I want to be stuck in for the rest of my life? Not really... like there's that thing I say to my grand parents so that they don't think I'm a total disappointment, but is that really what I want?

Why is everyone's future determined on how much money you want to make? Cant we all just have the same economical status? Guess that's like Communism or something huh?

college is one of the biggest decisions I'm going to make in my life and I am totally lost and alone and don't know what to do.

Ill keep you updated

SS




3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely perfect.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.
    I agree with you 100%
    I don't know what to do either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you. I'm terrified of these predisposed plans of our lives, in which we're told we have choices but really we're only free to choose a school and a career. That's why I'm going away, don't stress to hard. Do what makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. srsly tho who needs college not me

    ReplyDelete