9.14.2014

#confessiontweet

#ct  Blogging stresses me out

#ct  I wish I as taller

#ct  I've never eaten a whole salad in my life

#ct  letting my dad down is my biggest fear

#ct  cookies and milk are my go to snack

#ct  I <3 poetry because of Nelsons 10th grade class

#ct  I wish I had a beard so I can stroke it

#ct  It makes me way more nervous to call someone on the phone than 
     talk to their face

#ct  I cry when dogs die in movies and books

#ct  I have mad writers block so I'll be back to finish this post        later

#ct  I still like you...

#ct  I love rain storms as much as your average white girl

#ct  I Have to fall asleep to music

#ct  I look at pinterest daily, and did I mention I'm a guy...

#ct  I hate change

#ct  It drives me crazy when people are late 



5 comments:

  1. I too fear calling people more than actual face to face interaction

    Irrational fears.

    They are so real though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the concept for this post... I hope you do continue to add to it in the future because you were on a good start

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a beard too.

    and I LOVE COOKIES AND MILK

    ReplyDelete