9.28.2014

Opposite of a Brick

Why are bricks so hard to write about!? I can write about everything that is the opposite of a brick.

like change

like love

like storms

like adventure

like music

like freedom



like being alone

like that Pink Floyd song

like my dating life, jk that's not going anywhere




I guess by writing about everything that isn't a brick I actually wrote about bricks...

Bricks change everyday, you lay down a nice square one and it cracks, and warps, and is broken, and fades away until you replace it with a shiny new one.

Bricks are love, like the way I want to throw a brick at you so you'll notice me the way I notice you.

Bricks are storms because sometimes its gonna rain cats and dogs, but bricks just soak it all up.

Bricks are adventure because each one has its own story to tell.

Bricks are like being alone because there's always more than one


Im really not sure what Im trying to say about bricks, because they're so strong but also crumble over time.

And why don't we use them to build houses anymore? It worked for the 3 little pigs...



2 comments:

  1. "like the way I want to throw a brick at you so you'll notice me the way I notice you."

    great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know bricks could be shiny lol

    ReplyDelete