9.21.2014

Take my hand

Take my hand, and we'll walk to the moon. We can sit and have a drink with the man up there, and look down on the people below, wandering around with no purpose in life but to try and be noticed, by someone that doesn't even matter


And while they live, we can love. Love to the moon and back, to Mars and Jupiter, and Pluto.

Take my hand and well go to cloud nine, where the sun always shines, and we can dance and play and swing from rainbows. We'll slide down their backs, and land in the pot of gold at the bottom; and I'll be the richest man alive, but not from the gold, but because I'm there with you.


3 comments:

  1. " And while they live, we can love."

    yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "look down on the people below, wandering around with no purpose in life but to try and be noticed, by someone that doesn't even matter"

    Yes

    ReplyDelete